We make every effort to ensure the quality of our products. In the unlikely event that the product you have purchased is faulty we will be happy to provide a solution for you.
- In the event of a faulty product, you must notify us of the fault immediately. Prolonged delay may limit the resolution and you may only qualify for a partial solution.
- All products are covered by the consumer guarantee relating to manufactures warranty.
- Proof of purchase is required for all exchange and return transactions.
- Items that have been damaged whilst being used in an unreasonable way, or have been damaged whilst being packed down may not qualify for an exchange or refund.
- All refunds are processed the same day, and are subject to bank processing times.
- If the product is unavailable, we will give you the option to use the value towards the purchase of a greater priced item.
- I Like To Potter is not liable for any additional charges required to ‘return’ the item.
- I Like To Potter does not offer a refund for ‘change of mind’ on the items.
- The cost of freight for the returned product will be your responsibility.
- In all cases involving a faulty item, the fault is to be determined and confirmed by I Like To Potter prior to any resolution.